Saturday, July 2, 2011

A good news with my Chocolate Cupcakes


Friends, I have a wonderful news to share with you. After a long break I have restarted my career in IT from where I stopped three years back. I must say, I was very worried and concerned whether I will be able to back in this corporate world again. I passed many sleepless nights before the joining day. Now after successful one week in my new company I am slowly regaining the old confidence.

I might not be able to frequently make posts as I used to do earlier due to my full time engagement in my job. But definitely I wont disappoint my followers who had been supporting me all these years. I will continue posting as and when I am able to and will also drop by at your blogs regularly. Friends, I will need your best wishes and continued support in this juncture of my life

Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate Cupcakes/Chocolate Muffins
As all of you know I have tried my hand on only few baking preparations. I  am totally a beginner in this field but when it comes to my kid's favorite food I actually never compromise. I want to fulfill her wish always and so this time when she asked for chocolate muffins I tried making these simple chocolate cupcakes for my kiddo who is a great fan of cupcakes and believe me, what has come out is really surprising for me too. Wow, I can do it too!!


Ingredients:
Butter                                        100 gms
Caster sugar  (powdered sugar) ½ cups
Eggs                                           2
All purpose flour                       1 cup
Baking powder                          1 tsp
Cocoa powder                           2 tsp

Chocolate Cupcakes/Chocolate Muffins

Method:
  1. Cream together butter and sugar by mixing with a hand mixer in a mixing bowl. Mix in eggs also. Now add all purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and fold it gently into the batter.
  2. Grease 6 cups in a muffin cups . Spoon batter into muffin cups filling it ¾ of the cup.
  3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
  4.  Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool and decorate it .


46 comments:

Deeksha said...

Hi Sunanda
All the best for your new assignment.
Cupcakes look perfect, soft and yummy!

Indian Khana said...

Great to know you are settling with your job ...All the best n the cupcakes looks delicious

KrithisKitchen said...

Congrats on your new job!! Lovely cupcakes..

http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com
Event: Serve It - Grilled/Barbequed/Tandoored

Sunanda said...

Thanks a lot for your quick responses..m proud of having such friends like you..

Santosh Bangar said...

lovely choclate baking cup super!!

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

all the best Sunanda...dont worry things would be perfect again. love these cuppies

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Sunanda, all the best in ur future endeavours. Cupcakes are tooo soft and spongy.

Oriyarasoi said...

rishbaAll the best for ur job!!! The cupcakes look delicious..

Mélange said...

So nice to hear the news Sunanda..Hugs and congrats..The cupcakes are apt for the occasion !

Arundhuti said...

All the very best for your new job. And the muffins look just perfect!

Mugdha said...

Congrats and wish u good luck for restarting ur career...yummy cupcakes...:)

Vardhini said...

Congrats on the job. Cakes look perfect.

Vardhini
Event: Fast food not Fat food

Madhu said...

Congratulations on joining back work Sunanda! You will do an awesome job :)

createwithmom said...

congrats Sunanda
cupcakes look soft and delicioustorviewtoronto and createwithmom

Chaitanya said...

Good luck and best wishes ... very yummy and tempting cup cakes...
www.rajafood.blogspot.com

Ms.Chitchat said...

Best wishes on the new job. Cup cake looks very moist and spongy.

Aruna Manikandan said...

congratulations dear!!!!!
cupcakes look soft and delicious :)

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Dear Sunanda, congratulations on getting a new job. Best of luck! And these cupcakes looks soft & yummy :)

hemalata said...

Cute cup cakes,congrats on your new job.

Sunanda said...

Thanks buddies for your sweet comments and motivation that help me in going ahead..

Radhika said...

Congrats Sunanda. keep rocking.

Angie's Recipes said...

The cupcake looks delectable! All the best with your new job.

Lorraine said...

Congratulations and good luck with your new job:)

Your cupcakes look really great, super yummy. I bet your daughter loved them.

Priya Suresh said...

My hearty wishes for ur new job, really wonderful to hear it..Those cupcakes looks damn pretty..

Urmi said...

Heartiest congratulations to you for getting a wonderful job.
Cupcakes looks yummy and lovely. Very beautiful presentation.

Nithya said...

Congrats on your job :) enjoy working and do keep blogging too :)

Lovely cake. Makes me want it right now :)

Sravs said...

Congrats on ur new assignment !! Cupcakes looks yummy and well presented :)

Ongoing Event - CC-Roti Pachadi/Chutney

Zareena said...

Congrats and all the best Sunanada. The cakes looks so inviting and lovely. I loved the cute stars on top.

Unknown said...

Congrats Sunanda on restarting your career. I am sure it is unnerving, but it will be great and it will be such a nice break from home. Love your cupcakes :)

Ramya said...

All very best for ur new job!!
lovely way to celebrate the good news:-) Love the cuppies!!

Unknown said...

looks totally awesome and perfectly made :)

Unknown said...

congrats too on your new job!

Claudia said...

The cupcakes look welcoming and sweet. I am smelling the scent of chocolate. Best of luck in the new position!

Cooking Foodie said...

All the best at your new job...
The cupcakes look lovely!

Unknown said...

congrats Sunanda - I know the feeling of staying away from work and joining back - Done that before! Good luck! And the cakes look delicious

Sobha Shyam said...

Congrats on ur new job dear, sure u will do great !! The cupcakes look so yummy n lovely..cute ones :)

Saji said...

Wishing u all luck with your job..
First tym at your place...happy 2 follow u
thesaji.blogspot.com

Recipeswap said...

Congrats and what a nice way to celebrate ur job with yummy cupcakes

Sudeshna said...

Hi Sunanda,

Can I have your email id please, wanted to mail you regarding something. You can mail me at bengalicuisine@gmail.com

khushi ( a girl's diary) said...

congrats and wish you lods of success Sunanda....must have celebrated with this sweet cupcakes :)

Unknown said...

yummy recipes and very organised space....

happy to follow you...

chk out my space too.....

Plateful said...

Wow, this is great news Sunanda. I'm so happy for you. It's going to be 2 years since I quit my job and I go through the same fears as you mentioned. Wish I could also go back to working asap. Anyways, good luck with your job and career. Don't worry everything'll just work out great. And oh those mini cakes look yummy!

Teesra said...

Love this. I remember my Granny making it for me in my childhood days.

Julie said...

Congrats dear on your new job..n lovely cupcakes..
Hi dear,
I have changed my blog's name from TASTY TREAT to ERIVUM PULIYUM
URL http://erivumpuliyumm.blogspot.com
Please unfollow the previous URL and follow me on my present URL for my latest updates for your valued suggestions and comments on my post !!Hope you will cooperate..
Sorry for the inconvenience..
please ignore if already done..
Thanx in advance,
Julie of(was)Tasty Treat now ERIVUM PULIYUM

Only Fish Recipes said...

congrats dear on your new job...n all the very best !

Amina Creations said...

Hi... chocolate cupcakes look delicious... superb...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin